Fast Track Incubation
About the Program
Fast Track Incubation is a special programme of TIIC only for entrepreneurs who are ready with their business and require a little support from TIIC. The Fast Track Incubation is designed for those entrepreneurs with monetary requirement less than 1 lac INR.
- The business process must be in the major areas of information technology or electronics.
- Applicants are required to be an Indian resident.
- Participants are required to be Minimum 18 years of age on submission for fast track incubation.
- Applicant must be an ABV-IIITM alumni or student.
- If the Evaluation Panel, Mentoring Panel and/or Investor Panel feel that the spirit of TIIC has been violated, Co-ordinator of the TIIC retains the right to disqualify the entry and declare to participant ineligible.
- Organisations are only eligible for Fast-Track proposal if they have an almost ready product and a willing customer (Kindly attach the requirement letter of the client).
Submit the Business Summary outlining your business idea or product in the format prescribed in guidelines for entry. Business Summary duly completed along with fully filled application form must be submitted and/or mailed to the co-ordinator of TIIC. Participants who are unable to post the entries online can send the entries by post to address specified in Contact Us section. Participants are advised to however make every effort to post entries online to ensure speedy receipt and evaluation of their business idea. call is open for faculty proposals under FTI Fourth call is open for student proposals under FTI