The primary objective of TIIC is to market the intellectual ware of ABV-IIITM to industry on competitive terms and at the same time inject industrial relevance to ABV-IIITM’s teaching and R&D activities.
As per the TIIC scheme, limited modular space will also be provided to new entrepreneurs and Technology based organizations for a limited period to be used as an R&D Technology Unit or a workstation or a prototype laboratory within the campus with a view to :
- Promote interaction with, and resourcing Technology/Expertise from the faculty members and students in the Institute.
- Incubate novel technology and business ideas into viable commercial products or services.
- Organizing competitions to promote technological creativity and innovation among students.
- Extending incubation support through knowledge inputs from college faculty and alumni, and also through provision of functional space for student-led start-ups.
- Partnering with reputed entrepreneurship promotion bodies, organizations, societies in order to have our students benefit from their inputs.